Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting for the run!

My vacations are going to over in a few days, have to leave my home for a long time i think. In the end of this days feeling little sad about myself. If the question is why, then i have no answer. Well, if i could figure it out then i would take attempts against it. But, i can't. May be its just like the classic fear for inevitable things. Yes, sometimes i think in that way, that if in some point god left us no option, then we have fear for the unknown.  But, why i have fear for Sylhet? There i live most of the time in year. Though, there is some problems. Some economical, and health issues also come out. But, its true that i really hate having problems with money.
And also its an issue, the exams. Lots of exam's are waiting for me just after the opening. I always like to say, exam times are best part of my life. I never feel so lively like i feel during exam time. And it also true that, i never enjoy it though.
But, this is it, this is life. I'm living in Dhaka like a guest, what is my fathers home. Because, i belong to Sylhet for 4 years. There is my life, there is my run. And for that, i have 2 days left.