Friday, July 26, 2013

Magical writting

I think a little bit writtin habit is necessary to rediscovering myself. I found that magic of writting at very tender age when i started writting diary. Lots of day has passed just writting my daily log regularly. With the influence of a friend and craziness of teenage engaged me with writting rhymes. Well, the way i think is...every task i do has a context. And the context is somewhat an achievment. No matter how small it is, a very tiny piece of achievement inspires me so much. I can remember, when i was at class IX my first achievement came by a publication in 'Science World' magazine. I don't know how much popular was that, but for me that monthly magazine was really attractive. By the way, that time i was in Dhaka in my 'mamabari' not only me, my whole family. We weren't for any vacation or celebration. My mother had a major operation, she was hospitalized. For her, that was a matter of life or death. And also some 'i can explain' matters that took me in too much depressed state. one evening when i was returning from consulting with a doctor with my father, i bought the latest copy of science world, and found my piece of writting at the very front page. We, the thing is, it published in the 'readers letters' page mostly known as feedback. but, my happiness knew no bound seeing that. Though it didn't take to much time to figure out that they publish almost everything that they got in the feedback.

After reading what i've written on the last paragraph, my thoughts saying to me that... its looking like some famous writter is recalling his childhood memories pretending 'how silly i was!' but the fact is i am truly silly. So, i'm deciding to stop.