Friday, November 2, 2012

Gloomy sky

I do not usually give any importance to my  emotional activity if it doesn't make any sense to me. But for today i just can't prevent my abnormal behavior, it rather turned inevitable for me. Well, i know nothing exeporary happened. Just one of my childhood crush, actually the first one, only one is in contact with me again through fb. Like i said i never had the courage to say her something, and though i was able but didn't contacted with her for this years in phones. Because, i feared my parents. They would get noticed, and punished me for doing some oo laa laa job.

Whatever, now i'm old enough to say her again, but i don't think she is still the same. As our families know each other, it won't be fair if something goes wrong. The thing is, logically i don't want her anymore, but emotionally she is disturbing me like a gloomy sky.