Monday, September 17, 2012

Reunion

Today some of my friends asked me to help them creating a blog. As i always like to gather knowledge about new things. I helped them opening a blog in wordpress.com. Well, for a long I knew about wordpress but didn't actually tried before. I'm not going to compare blogspot with wordpress. Working on that i remembered about this blog, which one i opened before almost one year,or more. And good thing is, i remembered my id and password!
Now what? what if i post here everyday? nothing will happen, and i think its not that possible to post here everyday because i can't even write my own diary everyday which one was my only hobby for a while.

Why this happens? Yes, time changes, people changes but why we can't hold our good things forever? why i have to forget rhyming? God knows.

I titled this post as "Reunion", because ..... i don't know i felt something like meeting with me who is one year more young. But, thing is not like that. Here is very little about me. Yes its true, creating it is a task some can appreciate. But, i can't. Because i didn't created it from zero. I just made some combination, unfortunately i'm not handy about visualizations.

But you know what, i'm really enjoying the writing. God help me writing here regularly.