Saturday, May 7, 2011

Microworking experience

Now a days i have read many articles in various newspapers and blogs about Freelancing Jobs. I always love to learn something new and gather experience about un-discovered things. In a report of Prothom-alo i came to know that a boy of Class nine living my next to door has earned enough by freelancing. I registered in freelancer.com and did lot of bid for data entry job. Yes, no one responded me, this thing didn’t made me hopeless, coz i am mokless.


I was making plan to create my own blog, so i need to buy a domain. Where can i get the money? Then I came to know about microworkers.com . My friend told me that here earning is too easy and I can earn enough from here to buy a domain and make my own blog.
Ok, i registered in microworkers clicked for available jobs, then I found a job for posting in a PR2 blog site. As a habit i searched in google for PR2 blogsite and in the first page i found a result for getadviced.com. I checked in prchecker.info and found that its a PR2 blog. Registered there and posted and submitted the proof in MW. Within 15 minuets i received my payment 0.75dollar! That really inspired me. Then I tried for a PR3 posting job. I was thinking to find a PR3 blog could also be an easy task like previous. I swear it took almost 45 minutes to find realtown.com a PR3 blog for real estate matters. But this attempt increased my perception about how difficult it is to find a PR3 or Pr4 multi-writer blog where i can post with backlink. I was also thinking to post in EB, but it has PR”0″. Till now I have earned 4.12dollars from microworkers in 3 days. If any body helped me to find address of PR3, PR4 or more multiwriter blogs! And finally I started a blog in bloggers.com named “welldoneblogs” thats it.